Thursday, January 27, 2011

Dear Redbook:

Dear Redbook:
I hate the flab on my arms. Do you have any suggestions for toning my arms?
Oh wait, you already did…
Hello “The Better-Than-Nothing Upper-Body Workout”!
It’s a very simple move brought to us by Andrea Mitchell, a trainer and mom from New York City (via the Jan. 2011 issue of Redbook). Simply do push-ups at a 45 degree angle against the kitchen counter. Shoot for 3 sets of 10 reps. And it isn’t an arm-only workout. It works the chest and abs too (67). This is brilliant, because I am almost always in the kitchen, cleaning it, cooking meals, and baking snacks for the kids. As a mom, I’d say this is perfect for my busy schedule.
Thank you, Andrea Mitchell and Redbook.
Sincerely,
Arms-Like-the-Fins-of-a-Stingray…(but not for long. [wink])

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...