Monday, January 10, 2011

Week 1: Results


Weight: 164 lbs.
Hips: 43 inches
Waist: 31 inches
Exercise Plan : “Shape Up Week” (pp. 114-116 of the Jan. 2011 issue of Redbook)
Results: - 2 lbs.
Post week 1, I’d like to give a shout out to Redbook and Alison Sweeney for helping me drop 2 lbs. and an inch off my tush! Whaaaat! [fist bump]
Here’s what I learned about myself and my body from participating in “Shape Up Week”:

1. I have killer sugar-withdrawl migraines.
2. I guess cutting out red meat messed with my subconscious. One night I dreamt I was running through a wheat field with arms outspread toward a giant meatball.
3. Turkish Get-Ups and I made-up and are BFFs.

4. In The Biggest Loser: Cardio Max workout DVD, Bob loves his lunges and squats…and so does my ass.
5.  I still think I need to cut back on calories for better results.
6. Lastly, only 18 lbs. to go!


164 lbs.


2 comments:

  1. You're very brave, and I think you look fantastic! I'll see you tomorrow!

    Where do you run stairs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! You going to Ralph's thing? Sweet! I was thinking today about how I need to get together with you more often. Can't wait to see you.

    I run the stairs at my house. up and down and over and over. It's kinda tedious, so I blare the radio with some good tunes.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...