Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Week 2 & 3: Results

160 lbs!
Weight: 160 lbs.
Hips: 43 inches
Waist: 30 inches
Exercise and Diet Plan: the Top Chef Recovery Plan (p. 116 of the Jan. 2011 issue of Redbook)
Results: - 4 lbs.
Three weeks into the Redbook Experiment and I have lost a total of 6 lbs, an inch off my waist, and an inch off my hips! [doing a victory dance of Super Bowl proportions] I could not be more thrilled. You know what the best part is? People actually notice. I saw some old friends this weekend at a wedding, and I was blushing over the gushing. It’s so great that they noticed. Love you guys!
And who do I owe my success to? What is my weight loss secret? Redbook. They gave me a plan, and I executed the plan. Might I add, you rock the Casbah, Redbook. You rock the Casbah.
So I’m down 6 and have 14 lbs to go before I’m at my target weight: 146.
I never did add in my dress size goal, so here it is. When I started this experiment at the beginning of January I was wearing a 12 and I wanna be a size 8 one day. I don’t think I’ve worn an 8 since Jr. high school. 
I am still totally sick in this photo. A miracle it turned out ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...