Friday, February 4, 2011

Feel the Love

 My friends have been so supportive in this journey, and even though they haven't posted much on my blog, here's a few comments they made about my progress on facebook.

 "Wow that's pretty cool" - C.

"Well if at first you don't succeed just eat icecream and watch real housewifes." - C.

"Umm, you look hot." - A.

"Lookin good!" J.

"your arms look like they could touch the floor. Long Lean Redbook machine." - G.

 "Nice work!!" - J.L.

"So proud of you, you are really brave posting all of this. You have inspired me to get my butt into gear and get on regimen for myself. Thanks for sharing. :)" - A.M.

"Go Rena!" -G.

"Sounds great. A couple of years ago my husband (then boyfriend) and I decided to cut out MOST of the processed sugar in our diets. So no more sodas, had to give up Starbucks, and the sweets that we did eat were made with non processed sugars. I made cookies a few time with the expensive sugar in the boxes. Well basically the concept is that when sugar is processed it takes out the part that allows your body to digest the sugar so your body stores it instead of digesting it. Anyways, that summer I lost 20 pounds and actually kept it off for a few years because although I wasn't as strict about no processed sugar, I became more aware of it and limited it. Just thought it was interesting and your blog reminded me of it. :) oh and my husband lost almost 30 lbs." 

"You are motivating me!! Good progress keep it up!"! - J.L.

"Wow" - C.

"Like i said before, you are motivating me!!" :) - J.L.

"Rena, you're my hero. I can't wait to see the skinnier you"  - S.

"Way to go!" - D.

"Great job!!" - M.

"I tried to post a comment but it didn't work but this will do. Go girl! I text this out of breath from climbing my stairs. Whew!" - C.

"Good luck!!" - J.L.

Thanks for all the love! I want to make you proud! You all are motivating me too!




Love,
Rena

1 comment:

  1. Let me preface this by saying I have lost and maintained a nearly 40lb weight loss through eating and working out. I've completed a half marathon, run 20 miles weekly and have done numerous workout DVD's...including the original Biggest Loser DVD and even Jillian's separate workout DVD's. I don't say this to toot my own horn, but to give you a gauge as to how someone who's in good shape views this DVD.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...