Sunday, February 13, 2011

Results for Week 2- Feb. 6-12 Hip Hop Week

Here's how I did -
Working out 5 times this week with Hip Hop Abs
Totally did it! Love Hip Hop Abs! Shawn-T is hilarious. He’s like a mixture between Will Smith and a very eccentric hair dresser. He brings flavor to my workout. My favorite exercise DVD thus far.
Eating veggies with any comfort food I might eat
Done.
Watch only 2 hrs of TV a day
Rena fail. I did this during the week, but as soon as the weekend hit, I blew it.
Start my day with a grapefruit (at least until my grapefruit runs out.)
Grapefruit ran out on Wednesday.
No red meat
I had lasagna one time. Otherwise I did great.
No sugar
Super Bowl Sunday sucked for me. I had a bunch of friends over and they all brought GOOD game-day food. Rick even bought éclairs. I totally bombed that day, and I feel like I spent the rest of the week working off the pound I lost from last week. Grr. Stupid football game. Oh, btw, yay Packers!
No cheese
Didn’t do so great on this one either. Game-day Jalapeño poppers are my Achilles’ heel (if Achilles’ heel was filled with cream cheese and deep-fried.
“Bedtime Yoga”  
Did this once and totally forgot after that. I think if I did the yoga right after my other workout, then I wouldn’t have forgotten it.
Stairs
Also did this once. But in my defense, I did 3 Biggest Loser: Cardio Max workouts over during the week. That’s in addition to my Hip Hop Abs.  On the 3 days that I did them back-to-back, I burned about 600 calories!
RESULTS
Weight - 159 (I didn’t lose any weight. I blame my actions on Super Bowl Sunday.)
Hips – 42 ½ in. (½ an inch smaller! Sweet!)
Waist – 29 ½ in. (Hip Hop Abs are giving me a lot of definition. Before this week, I always thought abs were a myth, like the Lochness monster or the perfect pair of jeans, but now I see that dreams can come true. My abs do exist and they want the world to know it.)
This next week I’m going to have to really kick it up.
Stay tuned for next week’s plan.

SECRET UNAUTHORIZED PREVIEW OF WEEK 3’S HEALTH PLAN-
Agave nectar
Home-cooked meals
And a never-before-seen interview with yours truly.
It’s going to be a bloodbath of intensity and weight loss.

3 comments:

  1. Ren! I'm so impressed by you for all the progress you've made!! I might even hate you a little. ;) Keep up the good work chica!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Anonymous! (Kris?) No being jealous tho. In the words of a very WISE man, "If you want, woo ooh oo, you can have it, ooh oo oo, you just gotta learn to reach out there and grab it." -Rivers Cuomo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let me preface this by saying I have lost and maintained a nearly 40lb weight loss through eating and working out. I've completed a half marathon, run 20 miles weekly and have done numerous workout DVD's...including the original Biggest Loser DVD and even Jillian's separate workout DVD's. I don't say this to toot my own horn, but to give you a gauge as to how someone who's in good shape views this DVD.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...