Sunday, March 20, 2011

How'd I do, you ask?

This week has been bittersweet. Progress is both good and bad.

1.      Exercise more.
a.       Run 3 5K’s this week. [I only ran 2 5K's, but considering the stress levels I had b/c of the end of terms and the 2 teacher trainings I had to go to, I feel good about 2 5K's, instead of 3. But seriously, the stress this week was phenomenal. I'm surprised my face didn't break out like a pepperoni pizza.]
b.      2-3 Hip Hop Ab workouts. [Didn't do a single one. grr.]

2.      Ditch processed foods. Avoid foods with lots of preservatives. [totally failed. I tried the first day, but then got BUSY with this crazy week. I just didn't have the time to focus on how this is done. I don't know if you know this about me, but usually when I fail at something, I have to try it again. Be watching for this part of the plan in the future.]

3.      Burn the spanx. In other words, don’t wear tight fitting clothing. [Success! Jammie pants are my dear friends. I call the blue ones Falcor  cuz they're so cozy (a thousand bonus points for the reader who gets that reference.)]

4.      Let it out, i.e. fart when you gotta fart. [No comment on how successful I was at this suggestion, she said with an impish grin.]
And the results:
Weight: 156! I lost a pound! Which means, I've lost 10 lbs since January! [high fiving the net]

Unfortunately, all of my measurements are the same, but on the other hand, I did buy size 10 jeans (Levi's) this weekend. And that, my friends, spells success to me. [booty dance.]
My ultimate goal is size 8 and I'm almost there! Only 11 lbs to go.
Next week is Vegas week, and for the first time since January I'm taking the blogging week off. (Kinda makes it sound like a swear word.) But don't worry. I won't be a bad dieteer. All diet-bets are still on and working out is still a priority. I'm going with the "maintain, don't gain" goal this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...