Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Vegas Weight

The scale has been fluctuating for the past few days. Taunting me with it's inconsistency [one eye twitches]. One day it was the same as when I left: 156. The next it was 162. Finally it settled on 159.
I gained 3 lbs. in Vegas. And this is where I stupidly relearn a lesson I learn every time I go on vacation. What happens in Vegas (or wherever you go), comes home with you. Why do I always think I have diet-invincibility on vacations? stupid. stupid. stupid.

My goal this week is to lose the stupid weight I gained while living it up in Vegas.
How?

3 5K's on the treadmill.
and limit my caloric intake.

After all, isn't diet and exercise the proven science behind weight loss?

May the scale forgive me my sins.

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh... but it was so worth it, right? Right? Right! I can never go on vacation and not gain a few pounds. It's just what happens. The important thing is to get right back on your plan as soon as you get home and it'll come back off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. True. I guess I should be happy it was only 3 lbs. I've been working really hard at doing better this week tho.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...