Monday, April 11, 2011

It's Here!

My little feature came out in REDBOOK today!
Go out and buy a copy of the May issue (with the Kardashians on the cover) and check out p. 32.
...I'll wait...
...
...
...
...
Whatdya think? One of the coolest days of my blogging life.
Here's a couple photos in case you broke your legs in a...Zumba/Ultimate Frisbee competition and couldn't get out to a mag stand or Wal-mart.

Sweet.

I'm too charged to blog about my plan this week, but know this: I've had 2 successful no meat Mondays so far. And I worked out 3 times last week. All good. I'm feeling very chubby though, but it's because of a biological inevitability [Ladies, you know what I'm talking about.], not because of my lack of effort.
Keep on dieting, friends. Together we can lose those last few pounds.
Thanks for your support too.
You'll be hearing from me soon.

P.S.
Sometimes really random people tell me that I'm looking good and those are my favorite compliments, b/c unlike my friends and family, those random people have no obligations to give praise. So thanks random people. You give me warm fuzzies.

Now friends and family, don't get me wrong. I love your praise too. And I wanna thank you for supporting me throughout this journey. I appreciate all you do for me on a day-to-day basis. Without you, I'd be swimming in a tub of custard-filled doughnuts.

3 comments:

  1. I'm going to the store today to buy it! Great job Rena.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's how I found you!! You look AMAZING! Keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Lainey! I love new readers. I'm glad you liked the little article enough to track me down. I should put up a sign that says, "Blog-stalkers welcome". =) After all, I am one.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...