Thursday, September 15, 2011

An ode to my inner thighs

Chunks on both legs,
Textured like raw dough
I want you to leave.
I hate you so.

My poetry-bone is struggling today. But here's the good news. I've been working out 3-4 times a week. Running on an incline for 30 minutes, burning 400 cals and keeping my consumption of cals at 1300.

I'm hoping this won't be my only feature in REDBOOK.
The payoff: I'm down to 156! I only have 11 more lbs to go! woot. woot. Plus, I'm carrying a lot of water weight this week, cuz...we'll if you're a woman you know. So chances are I'll lose a couple lbs more by the end of next week. I'll take it.

2 comments:

  1. Yay, Rena! Way to go! That is awesome. :D Keep up the good work and you'll reach that goal soon!

    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am soooooo proud of you! And I love the poem--almost haiku-ish!

    Heart, your favorite anonymous friend:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...