Saturday, November 5, 2011

7 months later, my birthday wish came true.

Guess who's wearing size 8 jeans? 

ME! 

Yep. I went shopping yesterday and tried on 5 items of size 8 clothing and they ALL fit! To be fair there were a few brands that only fit in the size 10, but still! I even bought a pair of size 8 jeans. Do you know what this means? It means that my ass fits into a single digit pant size! WHAT! [fist bump] 

On my birthday in May, I wished I could be a size 8. The wish finally came true!
I'll put photos up soon, unfortunately, I lost my card reader again. My little gremlin son steals my electronic stuff all the friggin' time and uses them as accessories to his action figures. It's cute (and annoying when I can't find what I need.)

Scale update: 154 still. 
Workout update: This week I worked out 5 times, most of which burned about 350-370 calories.
  1. MON: Ran on my treadmill for 30 minutes at a 4mph with a 7.0 incline.
  2. TUES: none
  3. WED: Ran on my treadmill for 30 min. at a 4mph with a 7.0 incline.
  4. THURS: walked a mile on my lunch hour.
  5. FRI: Ran on my treadmill for 30 minutes at a 4mph with a 10.0 incline.
  6. SAT: Ran on my treadmill for 30 minutes at a 6mph with a 6.0 incline.
 Plan this week:

Well there's not much in the November issue of REDBOOK as far as exercise, but there's a bunch of great low-cal recipes and ways to avoid putting on the lbs. during "Stuff-your-face-until-your-pants-don't-fit"/Thanksgiving Day.

I plan on trying out some of those recipes, like Tuna-Stuffed Peppers and World's Easiest Chicken Empanadas (176). I'm going shopping later, and I'll be let you know how the recipes turn out. 
Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...