Friday, November 25, 2011

My Southern Husband

You wanna know why it's so hard for me to lose weight?

It's because I live with a man who deep fries everything!

Take today, for example, I wanted healthy fajitas with chicken, red and green peppers, and onions, but what does my southern husband do? He has to turn the my "healthy" meal into this:


Not only did he deep fry the fajita, but he put cheese, guacamole, and sour cream all over it.
You try "staying strong" when pure evil deliciousness is wafted your direction.

I'm betting the scale will not forgive me for my sins this week.

Stupid fajita.

1 comment:

  1. STAY STRONG, GAMS!!!!

    Stay away from that thing. Stay very far away! That's the kind of thing that you eat away from home, not at home! Keep your home sacred. DO NOT ALLOW FRIED BURRITO THINGIES TO ENTER!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...