Saturday, December 31, 2011

Sinus Infection

I've been sick since last Saturday. Yeah. Sick for a week straight. I had a cold, but when it didn't get better, I went to the doctor to be checked for strep. Didn't have strep, but had a sinus infection.

It sucks.

Hot and cold flashes, a throat so sore it feels like I swallowed some barbed wire or at the very least one of those plastic army men. I have had ZERO energy and spent most of my Christmas break in bed. That is if you don't count the one time I went out to the bank and to get gas and ended up with a flat tire. I know. Seriously, Karma? What did I do to deserve that? Is this because of the one time I dragged a cat behind me on the interstate? I told you. I didn't know it was there!

Now I'm mostly better, but my antibiotics don't cure cramps. Yep. That's what I have to look forward to in the next week. UGH.

So you can imagine what the scale has been doing. Up and down. Low and high. I want to punch it in the plastic face. It's not like I can work out yet, though I am watching my diet. Worst Christmas ever (in regards to health. Otherwise, it was pretty amazing.)

I'll keep you updated.

I hope the next post isn't my eulogy. And if it is, I should probably confess now to eating two whole boxes of Triskets in two days.

1 comment:

  1. You totally deserve to eat ANYTHING that makes you happy when you're sick!! I'm sorry you're sick, hope you continue on the upswing. Hopefully the next week won't be so horrible. Keep it up, you're rockin this!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...