I tried thinking of alternative milestone pieces of apparel, but really I don't have anything from my sophomore year, so I don't think that will work. I guess I could shoot for being a size six. It seems totally crazy that I could EVER be a size six. I thought about working towards the goal of buying a bikini for the first time in my life, but my stomach looks like tree bark from all the stretch marks that I don't want to submit anyone to that torture.
|Happy Valentine's Day to me.|
- Run a 10K this summer
- Tone my thighs more so they won't be mistaken for tree trunks
- Focus on mental health
- Lose the 5 lbs I didn't lose in 2011
- Try a workout I've never done
- Try RB fashion tips
- Wear a bathing suit this summer without board shorts or a sarong. (The idea of that much exposure makes me hyperventilate a little.)
- Be mistaken for Sarah Michelle Gellar
- Do something to help other people improve their health
- Enroll my kids in at least 2 active summer programs
- Finish my weight loss memoir
SODA shoes (Click me for link)
Also, I skipped the box of chocolates this Valentines and got new shoes instead.