1. I ate 2 pieces of my son's birthday cake and a scoop of ice cream.
|I had monster truck-sized slices too.|
2. I ate stadium french fries and battered and fried chicken strips at Disney's Toy Story on Ice last Friday. I took my son there for his 4th birthday.
|...then I ate a two bites of my husband's cheeseburger.|
3. Sometimes after a really tough workout and my legs feel like I spent time in the torture device from The Princess Bride, I'll wear heels to work anyway. I'm bad ass like that.
|Surprisingly easy to walk in. Pretty comfortable too.|
4. Even though brush 2-3 times a day and use mouthwash almost as much, I don't floss very often. Mostly because every time I buy some or get a free sample from the dentist, my kids find it and pull all the floss out to tie up bad guys or use as a Pet Shop leash.
5. When I don't feel like working out, I swap it out with a couple hours of gardening. And when I don't feel like doing that, I lay out. It's going be 60 degrees this week. The sun and I are going to get reacquainted.
|Last fall. Homegrown veggies, peeps. Can't wait for this year.|
|Bear Lake last summer.|