Saturday, April 13, 2013

Salad for dinner doesn't cancel out the bowl of ice cream I ate for dessert.




I totally had ice cream yesterday.
=(
Pancakes for breakfast (sans syrup).
Leftover chicken and sausage gumbo and rosemary bread for lunch.
Salad for dinner.
Ice cream for dessert. Caramel Chocolate Pretzel.
Ugh.
Again, I say, I suck. 
It is not going well. I'm really struggling to get back on track, and it's frustrating, because, usually, it's not this hard.
I blame the period hormones. Being a girl is hard. =(

I went for an hour and 15 minute run/walk with my kids yesterday. Burned close to 300 calories, probably more, because my son's bike pedal fell off and the three of us took turns pushing it back home. Plus, I forgot water and the kids thought they were going to die on the walk home from the park. (I didn't so much "forget" to bring water as much as I just assumed to water fountain at the park would be functioning. It wasn't.)

Also, I did some gardening in the morning for an hour.
Still, I'm so annoyed with myself. Where did my hard-core resolve go?

How do you stay motivated? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...