Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Am I sick or something?

Lately, I haven't felt myself. If you followed my blog at all over the last couple years, you know that I usually I have the energy of a hummingbird. I work out 3-5 times a week, work 3 jobs, raise 2 kids, garden, babysit, cook like a stevedore...who cooks. Seriously, children with ADHD wish they could have my temperament.

But more recently, I've felt listless, unmotivated, and so damn tired. I get home from work and sleep for 1-2 hours. I'm napping like a pregnant woman in her 3rd trimester. (If you're wondering if that's the problem? It's not.) I've had weeks like this in the past, but I've felt this way for about two months now, and I've had weight gain, even though I've been pretty strict with myself. I'm exercising regularly, but basic workouts will now wipe me out, and it's nap time again. Additional symptoms: body aches, and middle back pain.

What the hell is wrong with me? Am I sick or something?

The hypocondriac in me is all, "It's cancer! You're going to die." But the realist in me said, "Go to the doctor and figure this out."

So I did.

I'm waiting for the blood work to come back.

Fingers crossed that I'm not patient zero in the zombie apocalypse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...