Sunday, July 7, 2013

CrossFit July Week One RESULTS!

WEIGH-IN TIME, BABY!

Weight
Last week: 171
Today: 165! (I seriously lost 6lbs this week! Fist Bump!)

Waist
Last week: 31 3/4"
Today: 30" (Almost 2 inches off my waist.)

Hips
Last week: 46"
Today: 44 1/4" (I'm thrilled about this, b/c I can really feel the loss in my clothes.)

Thighs
Last week: 28 1/4"
Today: 27 1/4" (Wish it were more, but I'll take the inch.)

Arms
Last week: 13 1/2"
Today:  13 1/2" (No change, and I believe it is because my arms are more muscular from all the burpees and push-ups.)

I could not be more excited about this, and I owe it all to my shoes. =) (And you guys for keeping me motivated by threatening to take my shoes. Love you, friends.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...