Saturday, October 12, 2013

Vacathalon

That's my term for my attempts to lose weight before my vacation.
So far I've lost 3 pounds. It's not going well.
Hmmm... The stress from grad school is making it hard to find time to work out.

I have taken up rock climbing once a week. It is a killer workout. LOVE it!
I've worked out a few times before that, and seriously I am not doing great. =/

I'm not going on vaca until the third week in November, but I'm getting nervous.

We'll see.

I've got a Halloween costumed 5K coming up with my friend, Nic.
Also, I got really sick on the week of the Fireman's challenge. UGH. So I didn't go. Like I said. It's been tough. I've had to focus WAY more time on diet choices since I don't have as much time to work out.

I'll keep you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...