Thursday, April 16, 2015

Mid-week Update: Training Schedule and Kale

Before the freak snowstorm we had on Wednesday.
It hasn't been all sunshine and weight loss this week. I've had to battle some cravings, and I forgot how time-consuming preparing healthy foods can be.

But, that said, I've tapered off the calories exponentially and my workouts are on track.

Here's my training schedule.
Highlights show days past, and in green are changes made to the master plan.



Proof of my workouts:

Tuesday's workout

Wednesday's workout
I've picked out the 1/2 marathon that I want to do.


Here's a kale salad I made, which loosely based on one from the book in the picture.

Approximate ingredients:

4 handfuls of organic kale from a bag
2 chopped granny smith apples
1 chopped pear
1/4 of a cabbage, chopped
1 tomato chopped
1/3 cup of olive oil
1/3 cup of lemon juice

So far, it's going ok. A little rocky, but I'm feeling pretty good. I'll blog about my 5K for Saturday over the weekend, and you can look forward to the weigh in.

Thanks, friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...