Sunday, April 19, 2015

Week 1: weigh-in


Hey friends, 

My first week of 1/2 marathon training is over. I've clocked 13 miles and, if you don't count passing out of sheer exhaustion at the end of the day, I feel great. Meals have been healthy and motivation, high. 

Friday's 4-miler
Proud of my little runners.

The hiccup in my plan occurred on Saturday when I decided to run a 5K with my kids. They didn't have the stamina for that distance. They ran the first half mile with me, but after that we walked the rest of the way. And then we celebrated with crepes from a food truck. Don't worry, I picked the healthy option. 

 Another healthy option from this week:

The kids weren't all that excited. 

Paleo green beans:
Saute in coconut oil and garlic and top with bits of peppered bacon.

"I'm not eating that!"
And now for the results:

STARTING WEIGHT: 178

[drum roll, please]

ENDING WEIGHT: 175

WEIGHT LOSS: -3


GO ME! WOOT! WOOT! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...