Friday, May 8, 2015

Week 4: Mid-week Progress, The Blunder Years

I'm still embarrassed about how poorly I did last week, so during week 4 I'm paying extra attention to caloric intake in hopes to remedy the SIX pound--yes, folks, you heard right--SIX pound weight gain from week 3.  I've tried to take screen shots of my calories and projected progress according to myfitnesspal as well as my runs on tready and outdoors. 
This is a typical day this week. Though, I usually go over a little on running days. 
I don't find these terribly accurate, but it's still motivating. 
I haven't stepped on the scale at all this week. Frankly, I'm a little nervous. 

This would be ideal! 

 I did not have birthday cake on my birthday. I skipped it. It took enormous effort, but I felt empowered at the end of the day for exercising will power on the one day out of the year that I usually reward myself with a slice of carrot cake from The Trolley.

One of my 4-milers this week. 

Time is okay. 

The view from my five-miler this morning. I accidentally only did 4.5. I'll make it up tomorrow. 
My right knee has been giving me trouble. So I've been running with a brace. I also started leg exercises to strengthen it while I run. It was a tough run. Time was 55 min. Yikes. 

That view. So distracting. It's a good day to be alive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...