Thursday, June 11, 2015

Week 7, 8, and part of 9

I'm behind updating you all on my progress.

The park that I jogged around three days a week for the past two weeks. Gorgeous! 
The pond. This part's pretty gross. And mosquito-y.

I've been so busy with grad school weekly reading and writing assignments, helping with my daughter's 2-week cheer camp, babysitting my nephew, and adjusting to having the kids home all day now that summer started.

This is a park shot after a bike ride.
I've been enamored with the mountains this June. 

My exercise has been consistent, though I still haven't upped my running mileage. I've been running, biking, doing arm and leg exercises, and swimming.

We're only two weeks into summer and we've already hit 4 parks. That view. Seriously, this is the best place on earth. 
Here's my progress:

Weight: same. 181
Measurements
Waist: 35 (-1.5 in)
Hips: 45.5 (-.5 in)
Thighs: 26.5 (-2 in)
Arms: 12.5 (-1 in)
feeling good. 

I also tried a 2-day juice fast, but at the end of day 2, I felt extremely woosey. So I've cut it down to one juice meal a day.

My new Frasier exercise bicycling game: Sprint for a minute every time Frasier or Niles says something pretentious about wine, theater, art, or coffee.

No doubt this scene broke a pretentious-meter. 

Anyhoo, there it is. Sorry it's belated.
Wish me luck.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...